Both Daniel Negreanu and Phil Hellmuth are both well-known poker players. Players of online blackjack no doubt will have a clue as to who they are. Recent News reports claimed that the two are currently enjoying great success at the World Series Poker of 2014. However, one more well-known player, Phil Ivey has obviously not been seen from the poker headlines. Many are questioning what happening to him. Apparently, nobody knows where he is since he just cashed once back on June 3rd. After he completed the $1500 Pot Limit Hold ’Em on the 22nd spot, he simply disappeared. He got $5030 on the event. Experts claimed that the 9-times WSOP bracelet winner may be just gaining momentum. Players fond of online blackjack surely would understand what this means. Daniel Negreanu and Phil Hellmuth are both great winners and they know it. They were very confident even prior to the… Phil Ivey in WSOP 2014, What Happened?Read more
- Looking Your Best With the Right Nose Job – Explained by Dermatologist near me
- 4 Steps of Basic Skin Treatment – Explained by Botox and Fillers Delray Beach
- Modern Glamorous Look Makeup – Explained by Under eye filler near me raleigh nc
- Best way to Get rid of Acne overnight – Explained by Botox near me West Hollywood
- Defining Dermatitis and Possible Treatment Options – Explained by Liposuction near me NYC
No comments to show.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously