It seems at least one person has forgiven Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice for assaulting his fiancee. Namely, his fiancee, Janay Palmer. Rice and Palmer got married over the weekend, despite a whirlwind of negative press surrounding the couple after Rice was arrested for assaulting Palmer during an incident in an Atlantic City casino last month. Always a master of romantic timing, Ray Rice allegedly assaulted Palmer the day after Valentine’s Day and the couple walked down the aisle just one day later. The 27-year-old was formally indicted for the attack. Rice and Palmer put a rush on their nuptials after his arrest, with Friday night’s ceremony being planned only “a couple weeks earlier” according to a source. The aggravated assault charge for which Rice was indicted on Thursday is more serious than the simple assault-domestic violence charge for which Rice was originally arrested. According to witnesses and security… Ray Rice Marries Janay Palmer One Day After Indictment For Assaulting HerRead more
- Looking Your Best With the Right Nose Job – Explained by Dermatologist near me
- 4 Steps of Basic Skin Treatment – Explained by Botox and Fillers Delray Beach
- Modern Glamorous Look Makeup – Explained by Under eye filler near me raleigh nc
- Best way to Get rid of Acne overnight – Explained by Botox near me West Hollywood
- Defining Dermatitis and Possible Treatment Options – Explained by Liposuction near me NYC
No comments to show.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously